The top five highlights of my week:
11.
I got a package from my church mouse at my home
church for Valentine’s Day, which was super exciting in and of itself to get
the “you have a package” email. Then I
went to open the package, complete with none other than: GLUTEN FREE PEANUT
BUTTER COOKIES. Dear Church Mouse, I
don’t know who you are or if you’ll read this, but whoever you are, you are my
Valentine!
22.
My sweet Momma also sent me a Valentine’s Day
package via my new brother-in-law, Scott! In addition to lots of chocolate
treats, she put in one of my favorite snacks: Pirate Booty. It’s this cheesy
popcorn snack-so good! And best of all,
there were Disney Princess Stickers, which were obviously my favorite part of
the package. Clearly, my mother knows me
well.
33.
After RUF on Tuesday night, I went to Sugarland
Bakery with the ever wonderful Joni Clayton.
It was so great to talk with her, to share funny stories, and to hear
about her future plans. I’m thankful to
have such a sweet sister in Christ. Know
that I am praying for you as you head onto your life after college! You will do wonderfully! I’m jealous of those students!
44. My roommate made this when I got back to the suite on Thursday night late. Not only does the girl live with me, but she surprises me with stuff like this. She's the greatest.
55.
Two of my suitemates made pink gluten free
heart shaped pancakes for our suite for Valentine’s Day.
They went to the store super late last night to get groceries, and another even went last minute today to get food dye. They have been so wonderful and supportive of me and my crazy food habits. SO SWEET.




No comments:
Post a Comment